I guess it’s time to update this section of my blog which has been neglected for quite sometime. While my Flipside camera backpack is a real workhorse for carrying camera gear, sometimes I don’t want to lug a huge backpack on a short trip or carry a bag that yells “Expensive camera gear inside” to anyone who sees it. But trying to find a backpack that is both functional and stylish can be difficult.
So when the folks at Gaston Luga contacted me about writing a sponsored blog post on their stylish backpacks, I was more than thrilled to take the opportunity. To start off here is some background on Gaston Luga:
They are a Swedish company that produces minimalist designed backpacks for men and women. With designs ranging from Classic to Classy, you will be able to travel around in style, whether it’s for work or pleasure. Gaston Luga are now entering the Asian markets and marketing their products through the social media arena.
After choosing my preferred backpack design from Gaston Luga’s website, it was shipped from Europe via courier and arrived in Singapore within 3 working days. Talk about fast delivery.
So besides just looking nice a backpack has to be functional. In this area it doesn’t disappoint. The backpack’s material is canvas and leather which gives it a stylish feel. The canvas is soft and not stiff, and the interior lining feels luxurious. It also comes with several interior pockets where you can organize your stuff.
If you are thinking of getting a new backpack do consider Gaston Luga and check out their designs.
- You can order direct from their website. For Singapore based readers of my blog, you will be directed to their Singapore site (with a /sg at the end of the url) where prices shown are in SGD.
- Choose the design and colour that you like, and it add to your cart.
- When you are ready to checkout you will be asked to fill in your shipping address, payment option and review your order.
- If you are ordering from a non-EU country you get a 20% tax rebate off the price.
- For readers of my blog you get an additional 15% off the price by entering the following discount code in the checkout page – beyondreddot15
I will be bringing my Classic backpack for a trip so stay tuned for a field report. Meanwhile, more travel content is coming your way soon.
2 thoughts on “My Gaston Luga Backpack”
Nice review, though I feel this blue is a little too young for you. 😛
It’s this or black. But I don’t want another black bag.